DO NOT WEAR YOUR CADET UNIFORM – CIVILIAN CLOTHES ONLY!!
- Complete COVID SAQ
- Arrival 0830 (8:30am) with a parent who can not leave until cadet is signed in with a volunteer
- Bring a mask (just in case indoors requires one), peanut free lunch/snacks, water bottle
- Dress for the weather – layers, touque (winter hat), winter gloves, warm jacket
- It is muddy – rain boots or winter boots. Do not wear running shoes!
- Departure 1400 (2:00pm) – cadet leaves with a parent. If another person is picking up your cadet, we must be told at arrival. We will not release your cadet to unauthorized adults.
- Cadets who turned 12 years old as of Jan 1, 2022 do not need to show proof of vaccination. Simcoe County has a 12 week grace period for vaccinations. As of April 2022, Scanlon Creek is allowed to remove this requirement on their day camps!
Scanlon Creek Conservation Area
2450 9th Line
Bradford, ON, L3Z 2A5