New Entry Registration
- Proof of age/residency, i.e., birth certificate, passport
- Current provincial health card
- NL 320 Cadet Membership Application (fill in, print, & sign)
- NL 321 Medical-Questionnaire (fill in, print, & sign)
- 2022 Registration Reminders (read, print, & sign)
- 2022 Uniform Loan Agreement (print & sign)
HOW TO JOIN
Okay, so you've heard about all the really cool things Navy League Cadets get to do, like sailing, camping, ropework, drill and sports. You've seen them in parades and at community events.
If you're between 9 - 12 years old, you can come make new friends as a Navy League Cadet, here in Newmarket Ontario, in just 3 easy steps.
1. Be Eligible
Be a Legal Resident of Canada, and be 9 years to 12 years old. Don’t pay a membership or buy your uniform. Uniforms are loaned to cadets at no charge. $1 is recommended on training nights to purchase snacks. Have proof of health insurance coverage (or equivalent) and birth certificate (or proof of legal Canadian Residency).
2. Read and complete these forms (*print & sign)
3. Attend a Registration Session
Registration is normally held on our regular parade nights in September and in January.
On regular parade nights, we are found at the Newmarket Optimist Club (55 Forhan Ave, Newmarket, ON L3Y 3X6). We usually meet every Thursday at 6:30pm. To make sure you get the date and time right, refer to the NLCC Carinthia Calendar.